This would have made a better 500th post. Oh well.
Test Mach pic I started a couple Infinite Painter versions ago, and finally finished up and then cleaned up/played with a little on Luke (hence the two textured versions). The last update was great for both brush control/pressure sensitivity and stability for me—you can see an improvement in the brushes, I think, between the lines and parts of the colors? Or maybe I just felt it while drawing, because it’s definitely better!
- fabulousfurfrou likes this
- nroh88 likes this
- facevee likes this
- neogeen likes this
- wastelandaristocrat likes this
- agentofjadow likes this
- wiststar likes this
- calleballe likes this
- schicksalswende likes this
- skygatecreations likes this
- cometoruin reblogged this from pointytilly and added:
- genobreakers reblogged this from pointytilly
- pointytilly posted this